1. Soil: Choose nutrient soil when planting succulents, dig a hole, and insert the fleshy flesh; 2. Watering: Polynuts in spring and autumn need to be poured 1-2 times a week. , Stop watering in winter; 3. Fertilization: Organic fertilizer can be selected during succulent growth, which can make it grow more vigorously; 4. Light: succulent and light, at least 6 hours of light every day, can be placed on the balcony.
Succulent plants refer to the three nutrients of the plant, stems, and leaves of the plant are thick and juicy and have a large amount of water storage. The plants, also known as \"multi -plants\". It has at least one kind of meat tissue. This organization is a living organization. Except for other functions, it can store water that can be available. When the water content of the soil is deteriorated, the plant root system can no longer be absorbed and provided from the soil. It allows plants to temporarily separate from external water supply and survive independently. According to rough statistics, there are more than 10,000 succulent plants in the world, which belongs to more than 100 subjects in classification, and succulent can also purify air.
Classification of succulent plants
1. Leaf polynic plants: Leaf polysemination includes black mage, Fu Niang, cylinder leafyeye and so on.
2. Root succulent plants: Root succulent plants include Beijing dancers, hug bottle, etc.
3. Multi -meat plants: Multi -succulent plants include cloth pattern, cactus, etc.
4. Other succulents: All parts of all succulent plants are water storage organs, such as grapes and all things.