Succulent dumplings are dormant in summer, and succulent dumplings like a warm environment, so you must ensure full light during the growing period of the plant. When the summer temperature is too high, the succulent dumpling skin will enter the dormant period. At this time Pay attention to shading and strengthening ventilation. The demand for water during the dumplings of succulent dumplings will be reduced. At this time, watering needs to be reduced to keep the pot soil slightly dry.
Succulent dumpling skin maintenance
1. When the succulent dumpling skin is watering, it should be along the edge of the flower pot. Follow the principle of pouring through without drying.
2. Succulent dumplings have not demand for nutrients during dormant dormant, and they need to reduce fertilizer or stop fertilizer.
3. Watering the skin of fleshy dumplings can be watered in the morning or evening to avoid watering at noon.
The performance of succulent entering the dormant period
1. Stop growth: The new leaves of succulent have been unchanged for a long time, and there are no updated leaflets growing out. It means that the flesh has entered the dormant period.
2. Temperature: The temperature is higher than 35 degrees, and the flesh will stop growing.
3. The fleshy blades gathered in the middle and slowly turned into a bun.