The green plants that are not suitable for beer are: cactus, succulent, tiger Pilan, iron wire lotus, saffron, etc. Succulents like alkaline soil and beer are acidic. The use of beer -poured flowers will change the acid and alkali of the soil. The root system is difficult to grow. Beer contains a large amount of nutrients required by plants. For plants that like acidic soil, it is better to pour flowers with beer.
Precautions for beer pouring flowers
1. Before using beer to pour flowers, you must open the beer to put the lid for a few days. It can only be used after the foam.
2. Before the beer is poured, it is necessary to dilute it with water. The concentration of pure beer is too high, which is easy to cause the plant rotten.
How to pour flowers in beer
1. Pour flowers directly with water.
2. You can dip the beer with a soft cloth with a soft cloth, and wipe the leaves to make the leaves stronger.
3. Spray the diluted beer onto the leaves to make the plant grow better.
4. When the flower arrangement, you can add a little beer to the cultivated water, so that the flowers can live longer.