1. Hold the smaller part of the succulent blades, then twist gently, and get off the flesh. 2. Put the fleshy leaves for about 3 days in a cool and humid environment. 3. Put the front of the blade upwards. 4. After the leaves are inserted, the yin should be appropriately covered to avoid direct sunlight. 5. Use tools such as chopsticks to dig a very shallow pit in the soil, put the roots in, and gently spread a layer of soil to bury it.
The specific method is as follows:
1. First of all, we must choose a larger succulent leaf, and from the fleshy, the method, the method Yes: Hold the smaller part of the succulent blades, and then twist gently to get a very complete and strong blade.
2. First, the succulent leaves are put in the cool and humid environment for about 3 days. After the wound is basically healed, then gently put on the surface of the soil.
3. Put the front of the leaves towards it. It should be noted that the pot soil must be more moist.
4. Before the leaves are inserted, it should be properly shaded to avoid direct sunlight. It is best to put in a bright and ventilated place. A small amount of spray water spray can increase air humidity to promote long roots.
5. After a few days, wait until the roots grow out of the leaves and start watering. At this time, using tools such as chopsticks to dig a very shallow pit in the soil, put the roots in, and gently spread a layer of soil to bury it. Just grow up slowly.
1. The time suitable for polynuts is March-May, at this time of temperature and humidity at this time It's more suitable. Don't do it in winter or summer, the effect is not good and takes root slowly.
2. The new life is produced from the roots of the leaves, so if the roots of the leaves are not clean, it may not be able to reproduce.