The commonly used nutritional soil ratio for planting succulent is: a quarter of the red volcanic rock and one -quarter wheat rice stone, one -third of the red jade soil, one -tenth of the green boiled stone, one -tenth of the deer marsh soil, ten ten, ten ten, ten ten, ten ten, ten ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. One vermiculite. This recipe can provide necessary nutrients for the succulents in growth to help succulent grow fuller.
We mainly consider the soil drainage, fertile, breathable, and not easy to cut. Therefore Living.
It is important to note that the soil must be disinfected, and the particle size and hardness of the soil are also very particular. If it is too large Instead of sex. Therefore, it is extra careful when dealing with soil particles. After planting succulents, you can add some decorations to the messy soil, which can make pots more beautiful.
Other soil recipes
1. 8 copies of the planting stone+2 parts of the soil+a little shell powder, suitable for cultivating raw stone flowers.
2. 10 portions of coarse sand+2 parts of wood chips+1 base fertilizer+1 part of the garden soil, suitable for use.
3. 1 part of the rotten leaf soil+1 piece of peat+2 parts of coarse sand+1 part of light materials+a little base fertilizer, suitable for cultivation epiphytees.
4. Tong Jijishi 3 parts+2 parts of Xiantu+1 part of light materials+1 piece of peat, suitable for cultivating twelve volumes of hard leaves.
5. 2 parts of the garden soil+1 part of rotten leaf soil+4 parts of rough sand+1 copy of light materials+half of the bran ash, which is suitable for cultivating ordinary terrestrial categories.