The eight thousand generations are beautiful and the leaves are round and cute. Perennial plants can be shaped as small potted plants after the stems are shaped. They are set up in several cases, desks, window sills, etc., elegant and chic, which is loved. So how to raise this fat eight thousand generations of succulents?
The shape characteristics of the eight thousand generations
The Sedotus is a perennial meat plant. The plant is small shrubs, 20-30 cm high, and multi-branch. The leaves are loosely clustered at the top of the branches, the leaf meat, cylindrical, smooth and smooth surface, slightly curved inward, the top is slightly thinner than the base, the leaf length is 3-4 cm, the thickness is about 0.6 cm, the leaf color is gray green or shallow blue-green. Under the condition of sufficient sunshine, Ye Xianduan is orange or orange -yellow, which is particularly obvious in the cold season or the temperature difference, and in the environment of sufficient sunlight. When the old plant or plant grows poorly, the leaves of the lower part of the stem shrink or fall off, and they grow root. Blooming yellow flowers in spring.
The growth habits of the eight thousands of generations
The environment of warmth, dryness and sunlight is not resistant to cold and afraid of water and humidity.
The eight thousand generations of breeding methods
It is advisable to cultivate well -drained and breathable sandy soil cultivation to facilitate the exclusion of excess water and the growth of plant roots; One copy of pine needles, vermiculite, corrupt leaves, and sand soil can be used. Change the basin every 1 to 2 years in spring, which can cut the necrotic old roots.
The more sufficient the light, the larger the temperature difference between the day and night, the more bright and moisture the leaves. In the case of temperature permit, it is best to put it outdoors to ensure sufficient light. Insufficient light or soil moisture is too long, the whole plant is dull, the leaves are sparsely extended, and the growth of the leaves accelerates upward, which seriously affects the ornamental. It may even die due to the obstruction of the plant.
Due to the high water content inside the plant, the eight thousand generations are easily rotten in an excessive humid environment. Do not water too much. In order to avoid the accumulation of water stasis at the root, it is best to choose a basin with a drainage hole at the bottom. Cultivation in a humid area can be used to use a well -permeable red pottery pot; the glass container is inhaled and breathable, and it is used with caution.
Reference watering volume: once every 10 days, each time it can be poured. Climate differences can be increased or decreased as appropriate according to different regions and seasons.
Generally, when you stop growing or mild frostbite below 5 degrees Celsius, water frozen cell necrosis in the water in the leaves of 0 degrees Celsius and below. In winter and summer, the temperature is too high (higher than 35 degrees Celsius) or too low (below five degrees Celsius). The plant stops growing. At this time, the watering should be temporarily reduced or stopped, and the watering frequency is restored when the air temperature is appropriate. Pay attention to ventilation during high temperature in summer to prevent long -term exposure to avoid sunburn.
Usually neededRemove the dry old leaves in time to prevent bacteria from breeding. When the plant is long or too high, it can be shaped and controlled by the leaf of the top to control the height of the plant to maintain the beauty of the plant type. The top part of the cut can be taken to take root in the pot soil with a slightly tide of sandy tide after drying the wound, becoming a new plant. The stems and branches of the bottom can germinate more side buds.
Knowledge link: The difference between the eight thousand generations and the aura heart
Eight thousand generations and Otome hearts are two very similar Sedum species, and it is easily confused and easily confused Mistake. From the perspective of appearance, the main differences are as follows:
1. Look at the pole! This is the most important place for the distinction between the eight thousands of generations and the Otome. Some of the previous articles say what big heads and small heads, without powder without powder. Om girl's heart How long is also a meat rod, the eight thousand generations are wooden rod, the texture on the pole is very obvious ! The stems of Otome's heart are tender and green; the eight thousand generations of stems are like bark, old and yellow.
2. The small strains just sent can also be obviously different. The small strains of Otome are a typical leaf head and a large tail, and the color is blue. Even the eight thousand generations are just wooden rods. And the leaves are small and large, yellowish colors.
3. The radian of the leaves is also different. This is more difficult to describe. Under her own experience, the leaves of Otome's hearts are like bananas, and the leaves of the eight thousand generations are like cucumber; The leaves are yellowish and green, and it will be yellow, or slightly orange.
4. Otome loves violent side buds, and there are many little cubs. The side buds just grow white powder and white; the eight thousand generations are basically not violent, and the side buds are basically green.
5. Otome ’s beloved group gathers, often groups of groups of groups; eight thousand generations are independent, and stems are always very strong.