In the past, we can see that the flower pots used by each household to plant flowers are tile pots. Now we want to use tile pots to grow flowers. So what are the advantages of tile pots that make so many flower friends rush to plant flowers with tile pots? Isn't plastic pot and ceramic basin good? Dear, follow the editor to find the answer together ~
The advantages and shortcomings of the tile pot analysis:
Anyone who has raised flowers and plants know, The tile pot is also called a mud pot. This is the most commonly used flower pot for flowers. This pot is dried with ordinary clay blank. It is completed after burning by the kiln. It is not beautiful, and there are some tiles that have no cooked tiles.
1. The advantages of the tile basin:
The pot wall is breathable and permeable, which is conducive to the growth and development of the root system. The flowers grow well to avoid roots.
2. The disadvantages of the tile pot:
Due to the breathable and water permeability of the pot wall, the potting soil is dispersed quickly, and it must be watered frequently, and sometimes it must be greatly poured. Water, summer or even twice a day. The disadvantages of watering times are obvious.
1. Time to spend time and water.
2. Frequent changes in the inner ring of the pot soil, which is not conducive to root growth and development.
3. The number of watering times, the low air content in the pot soil is relatively low, and the tile pot is no exception.
4. The number of watering times is easy to make potting soil alkaline and hypertrophy.
5. The number of watering times is not convenient to deduct water (during the growth of flowers, no watering or less watering to restrict their nutrition growth, which can accumulate nutrients, which is conducive to the differentiation of flower buds to form flower buds), increased A long chance, because of the effective measures to make flowers short, pregnant buds, flowering, and fruits, it is not convenient to deduct water, which is not good for breeding flowers.
Editor's postmoder: The wizu is the gospel of the big head of the big head, The advantage is: Pot wall breathable If you do n’t use tap water to pour it very much, the rain is absorbed when the rain is absorbed and the water is released (of course, Huang Meitian still has to be collected). The disadvantage is: Ugly, heavy, dark, easy to absorb heat, small -sized mud basin is too breathable, and the root is not good.