New individuals that are similar to themselves are called reproduction. This is a natural phenomenon of plant reproduction offspring, continuing species, and one of the basic characteristics of plant life. There are five main ways to reproduce in flowers: sowing, cuttings, divisions, grafting, and pressing.
1. Sowing and reproduction
The seeding process is as follows: disinfection of the soil through sun exposure, pour water, and sprinkle the seeds evenly on On the soil layer, select the soil or not to cover the leaves according to the size of the seeds to keep the soil humid, but do not accumulate water. After the seeds germinate, move the pot to the place with scattered light. When applying some liquid fertilizers, you can transplant it when the seedlings have 2 to 3 leaves.
1. The sowing period of flowers is regular. Generally, the one -year -old flowers and wooden flowers in the open field are sowing between the average daily temperature in the spring to April in Spring to April: Most of the two -year -old flower of the open field is sowed between August to September in autumn. The sowing period of greenhouse flowers often depends on the required flowering period. There are no strict seasonal restrictions, but generally avoid the coldest and hottest season.
2. Flower seeds must suck water before germination, and then can extend the root of the embryo and slowly germinate. In order to meet the temperature, moisture and oxygen conditions required for the seeds, it is best to put the seeds in the gauze bag before sowing, soak it in warm water at 40 ° C for 24 hours, and then spread it on the wet gauze to keep it. The gauze is humid, and the seed embryo root breaks the seed skin before sowing.
3. Flower seeds: large, medium, small, and particle grades. The size of the large granular seeds is above 0.5 cm, the particle size of the medium particle is 0.2 to 0.5 cm, the particle size of the small granules is 0.1 to 0.2 cm, and the particle size of the particles is below 0.1 cm. Whether it is large, medium, and small seeds, the depth of sowing is based on 2 to 3 times the diameter of the seeds. Large grain seeds can be sowed with acupoints, and the depth of the acupoint is 23 times the diameter of the seeds. After sowing, the soil and the bed are flat.
2. Cutting reproduction
Cutting reproduction is part of the nutrition organs of the plant, inserted into loose and wet soil or fine sand or fine sand , Use its regeneration ability to make it rooted and become new plants.
1. As a picked mother plant, it requires excellent variety, healthy growth, no disease and insect harm, etc. Conditions, plants that grow aging should not be selected as picked bodies. On the same plant, the inserting material should be selected from the upper and upper part of the sun, and the best in the interval is short, the buds are full, and the branches and leaves are thick. In the sameOn a branches, the hard branches should be selected from the middle and lower parts of the branches, because there are more nutrients storage in the middle and lower parts, and the tide tissue is often not enriched.
2. The cuttings should be immediately entered after cutting and the broadcast strip. Cut the cuttings, hibiscus, Ling Xiao and other cuttings at the end of the autumn. Because the temperature conditions of immediately cutting are not available, the cuttings can be cut. Later, bundled into a wet sand in the flower pot, and kept the indoor temperature at 0 ~ 5 ° C. Be careful not to make the sand soil too dry in winter, and then cut it in early spring of the following year. For flowers such as rose flowers, cuttings can also be made in plastic sheds in winter. The cutting of meat plants such as cactus should be placed in a ventilated place for about a week after cutting. When the cutting mouth is slightly dry, cuttings should be cut, otherwise it is easy to rot. The four seasons of the seasons of the seasons, the pepper paste, etc. can be soaked in the water after cutting, and the roots can be directly planted into the pot. For rose, Milan, etc., the lower mouth of the cuttings can be dipped in the injection of vitamin B, and then takes it out after one or two minutes to suck the medicinal liquid into the plug and insert it into the coarse sand. This process can promote rooting.
3. After cutting, we must strengthen management to create good rooting conditions for the cuttings. Generally, the rooting of flower cutting requires both the soil and the air circulation. The cover made of film to keep the temperature and humidity. Below a small brick under the cover to allow the air to flow in. In summer and early autumn, the cutting pot should be placed in the shade of the day during the day, and at the open place at night: when the temperature is not enough in the morning, spring, late autumn, and winter, you can put it in a warm place or greenhouse, but you must pay attention to warm and humidity. adjust. In the future, the lighting is gradually strengthened according to the cutting of the cuttings.
3. Subtractional breeding
The breeding of the branch is to make the flowers of flowers, cluster branches, sprouts, creep branches Wait for the method of dividing from the mother plant, and the method of planting separately into an independent new plant is generally suitable for root flowers. The division method is divided into two types: full division method and half -point method.
全分法：将母株连根全部从土中挖出，用手或剪刀分割成若干小株丛，每一小The cluster can be with 1 to 3 branches, with roots in the lower part, and transplanted into other places or flower pots. After 3 to 4 years, it can be re -divided.
Half -point method: During the division, you do not have to dig out all the mother plant, only dig out the soil around, both sides or on one side of the mother plant, expose the root system, cut with scissors, cut with scissors, cut with scissors, and cut with scissors. Small strains with L3 branches, with the roots of the lower part, and transplanting these small plants to other plants.
1. Due to the complete root, stems, and leaves, the division has a high survival rate, but the number of reproduction is limited, the division force is stronger, and the division is stronger. This method is commonly used, such as wax plums, brown bamboo, phoenix, peony, peony, peony, orchids, evergreen, jade 簪, etc. In addition, such as spinal orchids,Small plants produced on the stolons such as tiger ear grass, and the suction buds (small branches) produced by the bases and stone lotus in multi -pulp plant can be separated at any time.
2. Flowers that generally bloom in early spring should be made in autumn.
4. Grafting and reproduction
Grafting is part of the plant nutrition organs and moved to other plants. The branches used for grafting are called spikes, the buds used are called buds, and the grafted plants are called rootstocks. Grafting and reproduction are the methods of breeding non -sexy crystal species, which are commonly used in plum blossoms and rose. The principle of grafting and survival is that the formation layer of two plants with affinity has healed at the combination, so that the catheter and sieve tube are interoperable to form a new individual.
1. Grafting with branches, buds, and relying (two plants with root systems are close to the bananas that are close to the blue phase. They all cut off some cortex, and then combine with each other), medullary heart connection (scion and rootstock through the healing through the medullary), root connection (root as an anchor), etc., but no matter what kind of method, pay attention to after grafting, pay attention to the grafting. Management of temperature, light, water and other aspects.
2. The rootstock is best to choose different plants with the same or the same species as the scion, because the affinity between the same sandalwood is strong, the grafting healing is fast, and the survival rate is high.
3. The rootstock should be developed and stronger, and the soil and climate of the region should be adapted to the soil and climate of the region.
4. The scion should be selected with a full growth and full bud.
5. The grafting season varies from the variety of flowers and trees. For example, lilac uses buds to do it, mostly in summer, and the fibula is used to connect with branches, which can be performed in spring and summer.
5. Breeding in the bars
Pressure breeding is to make the branches on the mother plant that form an irregular root, and then cut away from the mother plant Become a new way of reproduction of a new individual. Pressure breeding is mostly used for natural rooting and cuttings that are easy to take root, and cuttings are not easy to take root. The pressing time can be carried out all year round in warm areas, and the north is mostly in spring. When pressing the strip, in order to interrupt the organic matter (such as sugar, growth, and other substances) from the upper end of the leaf and the upper end of the branches, the materials accumulate on the upper part of the branches for use, and the ring -shaped skin can be performed. Applying IBA -category reinforcement at the ring -strip site can promote rooting.
Pressure method -as well as three types: ordinary pressure bars, pile of soil pressing and high branches.
1. The normal press method is mostly used for the soft and slender vine flowers, such as Yingchun, honeysuckle, Ling Xiao, etc. Bend the periphery of the mother plant intoArc, the protruding part of the lower bend is engraved, buried in the soil, and then fixed the part of the lower bend with a hook. After rooting, it can be cut away from the mother plant and transplanted.
2. The pile of soil pressing method is suitable for fallen leaves that are strong and harder and difficult to bend the branches, such as red Ruimu, elm plum, and yellow thorns. In the early summer, the lower part of the branch was peeled about 1 cm about 25 cm from the soil, and then Pei Shi around the mother plant, buried the lower part of the entire plant into the soil, and kept the soil pile wet. After the rooting of it until the spring of the second year, open the mound, cut the branches from the base, and then transplant them.
3. The high -branches and presses are mostly used in evergreen flowers and trees that are difficult to get roots and are not easy to bend, such as white orchids, Milan, and laughter. High branches are generally carried out in the peak growth season. Selecting a fully developed two -year -old branches, ring -shaped peeling in its appropriate parts, and then put in plastic bags J in peat soil, mountain mud, moss, etc. And fix the bag of the bag, pay attention to water in time to keep the cultivation of soil moist. After the branches are rooted, cut from the mother's body from the bottom of the bag, remove the parceling plastic bag, plant it in the pot with soil, and place it in a cool place for maintenance. After a large amount of new shoots, you can see the full light.
The most significant advantage of pressing bars is easy to survive and can maintain the characteristics of the original variety. This method can be used for some types that are not easy to reproduce with other reproduction methods.