Before most friends raised flowers and plants, they were relatively circled. When they saw what good -looking in the flower market, they returned a pot. How can we buy indoor potted flowers? This is a question worth thinking about.
Selecting the factors of the choice of indoor potted flowers
1. Individual residence indoor environment
What is important and raising is important. For example, the south direction is suitable for glory, and the north direction is suitable for yin tolerance; large and wide ones can raise large plants; small units can raise small plants.
The windows east of the North Dynasties are best to choose a plants with a half -teining plant. Generally, the all -day plants that can be planted in the west of the southern dynasty can be planted. Conditions correspond to \"door -to -door pairs\", so that the plants can be raised more easily, and they can be raised indoors instead of eye -catching.
2. Personal flowers Knowledge reserve For example, novice is suitable for entry levels, and masters can be more difficult.
Beginners should not buy large pots of wooden bonsai, and do not buy flower merchants to keep using spray to keep the leaves with bright and expensive plants. The flower pot is not easy to raise because it is difficult to control moisture. If you buy the small plants with a small black plastic film for urban greening, you can combine three or two pots together.
3. Personal preferences and needs
All say that \"it is difficult to buy a lot of money\", so your preferences are also well It is important.
Clarify what you like, prefer flower watching, or prefer leaves; those who prefer one year, still prefer perennials. I like the flower fragrance, so there is a fragrant flower;
or clearing your own needs, in order to purify the air, then choose the corresponding function; believe in Feng Shui, then consider Feng Shui; Flowers and plants, so you can raise better.
如何根据室内环境选择花卉盆景植物所需的生长条件主要是温度、光照、水分、 Humanity and earthen physiological traits. The ecological habits of plants cannot be domesticated in a short period of time. If you can understand the geographical climate conditions of the origin of the flowers you cultivated, if the ecological habits formed under this condition, we can create conditions to meet their growth Require.
Temperature: The plant's requirements for temperature are divided into three types.
1. Hi Wen Type: This kind of flower is most suitable for about 30 degrees, and it can also grow strongly at 40 degrees or more. It cannot grow below 15 degrees. Such as Milan, Jasmine, Yipinhong, and spring and autumn, a type of flowers and plants in summer and autumn, and dormant roots in winter, such as: night jade, big chrysanthemum, etc.
2. Warm and cool type: This kind of flower is both fearful and feared, the most suitable growth temperature is 20-24 degrees, which is higher than 30 degrees of growth. Growth or death. Such as: osmanthus, rhododendron, tea, golden orange, melon chrysanthemum, Clivia, geranium, and the two -year raw grass flower in the autumn and spring, and the incense Xuelan dormant in summer.
3. Cold resistance: The most suitable temperature for this kind of flower is 17-20 degrees, which is unfavorable to grow above 30 degrees. Such as: spring, plum, tulip, peach blossom, begonia, honeysuckle, pomegranate, chrysanthemum, etc.
Light: Most of the indoor flowers are yin -born plants.
In most cases, there are only scattered light. Therefore, according to the lighting situation of the indoor, choose the type of plant species in the growth part.
1. At the south window of the general room, the sun is sufficient in the position of about 50-80 cm from the window. You can put the plants of Xiyang, such as Tianmen Dong, Manzhu, Leaf Flowers, Fairy Palm, Duck Grass and so on. In summer, you need to cover the direct sunlight.
2. Near the east windows and the west window, and 80 cm away from the south window. Some of these places have direct light, and their light is relatively sufficient. Most of the indoor flowers can grow well here, such as dragon vomiting beads, drink orchids, banyan trees, brown bamboo, etc. can grow under such light.
3. Windows that are close to straight lights or are relatively far away from the windows that are far from direct light. Tiger Pilan and so on.
4. The space far from the window, the light is dark, and can only choose the type of allin, such as Wannian, white net grasses, Xilin taro and so on. When cultivating, it should also be placed on the outdoors and replaced.
Water: It is an essential condition for the growth and reproduction of flowers.
According to the different demand for water, the flowers can be divided into three categories: dryness, aquatic and middle -born.
1. The dry flowers, such as plum blossoms, Lagerstroemia, Xifu Begonia, Holly Holk, Nantian Bamboo and other succulent flowers are more drought -resistant.
2. Aquatic flowers, such as lotus, water lilies, pupa, water and bamboo, etc.
3. Middle flowers can grow well in moist soil. Most flowersBoth belong to this type, such as Magnolia, Bailan, Ladmei, Peach Blossom, Mountain Tea, Bauhinia, etc.